Your curls deserve only the BEST!
Natural products such as oils and butters nourish your curls, while giving it shine and volume.
The more you use products made from natural and naturally derived ingredients, the more beautiful your hair will look. Over the long term your hair health will improve and this will be reflected in the shine and strength of your curls.
When developing the Prettykind Haircare range we used only ingredients that are good for you and your curls. So you can rest assured that your curls are in our trust worthy hands. 😍 ❤
Let's take a closer look. 👀
Cocoa butter is a healthy, plant-based fat that can be eaten and spread. It is extracted, under pressure, from the cocoa bean during the chocolate making process.
Cocoa is rich in antioxidants, vitamin E , magnesium, copper, potassium and iron, properties that are mostly concentrated in its butter.
When it comes to hair, this ingredient is perfect for curly, battered, dry, dyed, discolored, dandruff and those that have undergone various chemical processes. These are some of its benefits:
- Avoid frizz
- Provides natural shine
- Avoid dryness
- Anti-fall and anti-break
- Great moisturizing power
- Restores split ends
- Combat and avoid dryness
- Delays hair aging
- Restores the tone and elasticity of the scalp
Shea butter is a type of vegetable oil that is obtained by boiling and crushing the fruits of a tree called shea. Shea butter is the natural secret for curls.
These are the benefits it brings to your hair
- Provides shine, strength and volume.
- Hydration from root to tip.
- Seals cuticles and reduces porosity.
- Reduces frizz
Mango butter helps prevent the formation of split ends and brings shine and vitality to the scalp.
It is also very effective in hair treatments, as it strengthens the cuticle and hydrates dry or damaged hair .
Kokum butter is a butter obtained from the inside of the seed of the fruit of the kokum tree, Garcinia indica .
This amazing butter is great for general hair care. Regularly applying kokum butter to your hair can make them thicker, stronger, puffier, and less prone to split ends. Kokum butter can also effectively handle curly and frizzy hair.
The nutrients in kokum butter are easily absorbed by the scalp as it supports cellular oxidation. Kokum Butter prevents hair breakage and rejuvenates hair.
Kokum butter also increases the elasticity of your hair and strengthens its locks.
It is known as Babasú or Babbasu. It is a palm tree that grows deep in the Amazon. This babassu oil for hair is extracted from its seeds, with cosmetic utility and, in particular, with proven benefits.
- It is ideal for treating dry hair.
- Babassu oil provides softness, elasticity, strengthening and shine to dry hair.
Coconut oil is the perfect ally for curly hair, as it helps detangle hair and control frizz.
- Moisturizing curly hair is essential for your hair to look neat. If you have tried everything, but have not yet achieved nourished and flexible curls, coconut oil will be your perfect ally to recover the natural curl.
- Coconut oil contains vitamins E and K, and minerals such as - potassium, magnesium, iron, etc, that promote hair growth.
- Due to its high composition of fatty acids, including lauric acid, coconut oil is ideal for revitalizing hair and giving it a natural shine without leaving it greasy.
- It offers a natural barrier to fight germs and bacteria responsible for skin and scalp blemishes.
- It has natural properties that help reduce itching and irritation caused by dandruff.
Grapes have always been considered one of the most useful fruits. It contains many organic acids, vitamins, and fats that are beneficial to humans.
- Grapeseed oil restores the natural structure of the hair shaft, penetrates it and regenerates damaged areas.
- The oil perfectly fights brittle, thinned and split ends.
- This product restores strands to their natural shine and vibrant radiance.
- Grapeseed oil penetrates deep into the roots of the hair, nourishes the follicles from the inside and strengthens them in their holes. Due to this, the hair becomes stronger and thicker, it stops falling out.
Avocado oil is obtained by pressing the pulp of ripe avocado, it is rolled and dried. People who tend to experience a dry scalp can see an improvement by applying avocado oil to their head and hair.
- Hydrates dry scalp and brittle hair follicles
- Provides essential minerals to hair
- It can help seal the hair cuticle cells.
- It can help prevent hair breakage.
Hair needs moisture to keep hair hydrated and supple.
Castor oil is rich in nutrients and fatty acids, making it the ideal product for hair growth.
- Stimulates blood supply to the scalp.
- Activates the restoration of hair follicles.
- Eliminates the dryness produced by the dandruff fungus.
- Gives shine and volume to hair.
- Strengthens and stimulates hair growth.
- It calms hair loss.
- It is moisturizing.
- Detangle the knots.
Hemp seed oil is extraordinary oil that is almost identical to our own lipids. It can penetrate cells and nourish dry skin.
This is a powerhouse plant that contains 80% essential fatty acids, vitamin D, and anti-inflammatory properties. Hemp seed oil is anti-viral, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, and has skin regenerative properties.
Hemp seed oil strengthens the structure, conditions of the hair, and improves the elasticity of hair while smoothing each strand.
It also reduces hair loss and stimulates hair growth.
Once you discover everything that this infallible ally can do for your hair, trust us, it will become your favorite natural ingredient!
Jojoba oil for hair is an excellent source of vitamins , minerals and antioxidants, which nourish and strengthen the hair follicle, preventing hair loss and promoting healthy growth .
Since it is an excellent source of antioxidants, fatty acids and above all, vitamin E , it protects hair from free radicals and UV rays, preventing premature hair aging and restoring damaged strands.
This oil comes from the extract of the seeds of the argan tree, which grows in southwestern Morocco.
- It reduces dryness and gives your curls lots of shine.
- Tames frizz easily. If you have hair that is difficult to style and is very frizzy, add a little of this oil when combing your hair, you will see how it will be easier to tame it!
- Visibly repairs split ends over a short period.
Moringa oil contains antioxidants or free radical scavengers. It is highly nutritious for the scalp and similar in composition to olive oil, but much lighter.
- Soothes scalp, hydrates and revitalizes chronically dry, itchy or flaking scalp;
- Strengthens roots and follicles;
- Repairs and softens hair;
- Reduces damage and breakage;
- Helps hair grow faster and stronger.
Neem oil is a vegetable oil obtained by cold pressing the seeds of Azadirachta Indica, a plant native to India.
- Neem oil has excellent antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties;
- Effectively combats dandruff and itchy scalp;
- It contains vitamin E and essential fatty acids that protect against external aggressions;
- Creates a natural hydrolipic film on the scalp , keeping it hydrated;
- Strengthens weakened hair.
At Prettykind we prioritise you and your curls, and we are intentional about your hair care.
Shop our haircare range, and give your Curls a treat! 😍