Curly hair might feel as if you are trying to keep your flowers alive at times. They appear to be alive and well with no sun or water on some days, yet ragged on others, and you're left figuring out what they require to look healthy once again. PrettyKind has some of the greatest curly hair products to help you achieve the best hair.
Hair Products By PrettyKind
Though we have about ten products for your curl needs, we are highlighting three essential products below.
Shampoo Bar For Curly Hair - This solid shampoo is devoid of detergents and sulfates, and it gently washes your hair without stripping it. This shampoo helps to rebuild and strengthen your hair. It's also pH-balanced to operate in perfect harmony with the pH of your hair and scalp. Shampoo Bar For Curly Hair also contains a variety of hair-friendly nutrients. Green Tea, Blueberry Extract is high in antioxidants and vitamins, which help to prevent hair loss and encourage hair growth. Pro-Vitamin B5 enhances moisture retention, boosts hair tensile strength, and decreases split ends. The use of hydrolyzed rice protein has been proven to improve overall hair volume by up to 30%. It also makes your hair stronger. Cocoa Butter found in this shampoo bar hydrates and nourishes your hair, helps it feel softer and makes it easier to handle.
Solid Conditioner – This conditioner is one of the best curly hair products you can buy for your hair. It detangles, moisturizes, and softens your hair while also revitalizing it for a glossy look. It contains a variety of ingredients that are beneficial to curly hair. Pro-Vitamin B5 promotes tensile strength, decreases split ends and improves moisture retention in your hair. The use of hydrolyzed rice protein has been proven to improve overall hair volume by up to 302%. It also makes your hair stronger. Plant Keratin makes your hair shinier and healthier by reducing frizz and static. Cocoa Butter hydrates and nourishes your hair, help it feel softer, and makes it easier to handle. Kokum Butter improves hair development and maintains and boosts hair suppleness.
- Curly Hair Lotion - Curly Hair Lotion is a nutrient-rich, deeply hydrating hair lotion that is designed to strengthen, repair, and define the curls of your hair Curly Hair Lotion keeps your curls pliant and promotes hair retention by protecting them from dryness and breakage. The lotion contains Beet Sugar extract, which has been demonstrated to boost Betaine content in hair. Betaine is a naturally occurring acid that gives hair its gloss and smoothness. Slippery Elm detangler softens and smoothes your hair while giving your curls dimension. Ricinoleic acid, which is found in castor oil, is used to cure baldness. This Curly Hair Lotion is high in omega-9 fatty acids and penetrates deeply to nourish your hair. Blueberry Extract is high in antioxidants and vitamins, which help to prevent hair loss and encourage hair growth.
How To Take Care Of Curly Hair
While you may use different types of hair products for your curly hair, it is important to take care of them. Here's how you can take care of your curls –
- Curly hair is prone to drying out. Excessive washing might deplete your hair's natural moisture. Also, with your conditioner, search for hydrating elements. Conditioning of your hair seals it and protects the cuticle of your hair against environmental harm.
- Before shampooing, you should comb your curly hair with a wide-tooth comb. After you have washed them, apply the conditioner, then detangle using a detangling brush. Note that wet hair is more prone to breakage and damage.
- Hot water showers damage your scalp and hair, and their natural oil or sebum. Taking hot water showers can also open the cuticle, causing frizz and breakage in the hair strands. It’s best to wash your hair with lukewarm water and rinse with cold water.
- Your hair loves silk or satin fabric. Hair stylists recommend that as part of a curly hair sleep routine, you should protect your hair with a satin bonnet or scarf. You could also make a bun or a sloppy ponytail with all of your hair on top of your head, famously referred to as a pineapple. There will be less contact between your hair and the pillowcase if you do it in this manner. To prevent friction, use satin or silk pillows instead of cotton ones.