It's not an easy task to find cosmetics that match. For decades, finding cosmetics that matched your skin complexion was nearly difficult if you were a darker-skinned individual. Thankfully, the cosmetics industry is attempting to be more inclusive in its offers, so we have more choices. Choosing the proper items, however, may be difficult; this is why PrettyKind offers some of the greatest makeup for dark skin types.
Products Offered By PrettyKind
- Sheer Lip Gloss Bundle – The Sheer Lip Gloss Bundle is one of the best value for money makeups you can purchase. This bundle of lip glosses is available in five tones that the creator hand-picked to complement your lovely skin tone. These offer you that lustrous sheen you crave while also adding a little pop of color. You may layer them on top of the matte liquid lipstick or wear them alone.
Matte Liquid Lipstick - You can't go wrong with this package if you're seeking dark skin makeup. This line of liquid lipsticks is available in five tones, all of which were hand-picked by the founder to match your lovely skin tone. They leave you with a velvety matte finish that's extremely pigmented and suitable for both day and night.
Dark & Pretty Skin Foundation - A lightweight foundation with a matte skin-like finish goes on smoothly and provides adjustable coverage. This foundation stick may be used as a concealer for contouring tools in specific areas. It's also great for on-the-go retouches and works on all skin types. This foundation is intended to be applied swiftly and accurately for all-over coverage. For touch-ups throughout the day, the foundation stick is ideal. You can also use it as a 2-1 foundation or to easily contour and highlight.
- Pressed Powder - With a matte natural finish, this super-duper pressed powder quickly gives the skin an illuminated shine. It provides the skin with a smooth, natural look. It has a delicate and silky texture that provides the skin with a healthy glow and keeps it looking beautiful throughout the day. Simply follow these steps to apply this matte pressed foundation:
- This matte powder should be used to mattify the nose, ear zone, and any other greasy regions.
- For lighter coverage, use a fluffy brush.
- To set the concealer or foundation, use the matte pressed powder on top of them.
Tips For Dark Skin Makeup
Makeup should feel like a perfect fit on your face, not a face mask that can be seen from miles away. Creating a beautiful makeup look is a skill that can only be honed through time. Knowing what to use and how much to apply can help you create looks that seem natural in various lighting conditions. Here are some of the tips you can follow for makeup for dark skin –
- If you have dark skin, embrace it rather than trying to modify it with skin lightening products. Using a foundation shade that is too light for your skin tone is also a mistake. Always choose a color that is a great match for your skin tone.
- When the dark skin is dry, it tends to seem ashy, so be sure to moisturize well before applying makeup.
- Use primers when you can. Depending on your skin's demands, seek a mattifying primer or a pore-filling primer.
- Use orange or red concealer instead of pink, blue, yellow, or emerald for color correction since these color-correcting hues reduce the dark brown discoloration that women of color encounter; orange and red work best.
- It's important to balance your eye and lip makeup since having both bold eyes and lips may be overpowering and make you seem clownish. Keep your eyes neutral whether you're wearing dark red lipstick, and if you're trying for a smokey eye, use nude lipstick.
- Use an eyeshadow primer to make your eyes stand out. It's difficult to apply stronger colors to darker skin. So, if you want to experiment with vivid reds and yellows, remember to use an eyeshadow primer.
- Use a warm magenta or golden pink blush instead of a bright pink blusher to avoid an ashy effect on dark complexion tones.